OnPoint Beach Volleyball will be offering weekly training sessions for those who are excited to spend the summer playing beach volleyball. Whether you are new to volleyball, training to compete in the OVA Beach Tour or dreaming of playing for the Provincial or National Teams, we will place you on the right court to match your goals, skill level and aspirations. OnPoint Beach Volleyball is running weekly training session in Windsor, Chatham and Kingsville.
What to Expect at an OnPoint Beach Volleyball Training Session?
Each program will offer:
- Quality instruction from experienced coaches
- Weekly goal setting and coaches check-ins
- A maximum of 8 athletes per court, each court with their own coach
- A tournament at the end of the season (with prizes!)
- An official OnPoint Beach Volleyball T-shirt (full program only)
- A great experience that one will remember for a lifetime!
Each session will consist of:
- A thought of the day – On Court and Off Court messages
- A dynamic warm-up
- A planned purposeful practice concentrating on Skill Development, Strategic Enhancement, and Competition Preparation
- Lots of game play in which athletes will be able to draw on that session’s lesson to reinforce learning immediately